Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh Land & Cat Bag

I went to the concert of Oh Land tonight. I also went to see her the last time she was in Amsterdam (you can read my ramblings about Nanna and her band and listen to their music here and here). I'll have a full post ready next week, but for now I just want to share something really cool.
The last time I went I wore my catbag and Nanna said she really liked it, so I made her one (together with my mom, because I'm not that great with a sewing machine) and gave it to her tonight...
And she already put a picture of her wearing it on facebook!


I hope she'll wear it a lot :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend...

I mostly post about the South West experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
Jesse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...