Friday, May 20, 2011

The CatBag

I forgot to share the pictures last time, but I've finally finished the amazing CatBag! I know I haven't mentioned it before, but it was a really long ongoing project of my mother and me. I started with drawings of the design more then a year ago.. I'm such a procrastinator..
But once we started on actually making it (I still don't trust myself with fabric and scissors) it got along quite quickly!
So without further ado, here are the pictures :)

Gaah! It's so cute!

I actually thought about making some intestines to go in here, but I think it might have reduced the cuteness a little too much..



It's a big scary world out there..

I'm so happy that it's finally finished! Now I just need a good excuse to show it off somewhere ;)

If you are working on something you love, please share! I'd love to see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...