Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm back!

Well, actually I've been back since wednesday, but I needed that day to get used to being home, and yesterday I worked on some more notebooks. I actually wanted my first post to be filled with all the pictures of the great holiday I had, but my memorycard is stuck in the other laptop... So instead of sorting through all my pictures, I've been working on a new look for the blog. First part: the Header! I like it way better then the last one.
I want to change the background too and make everything look a little more professional :)

Here are some in progress scans of the header:






I hope you like it too! I'll be really back soon with pictures of my holiday! As soon as I get the memorycard out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...