Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lots of Leisure time...

The first part of the next school year I'll probably have to go to school for only two days a week!
We get to pick our own subjects or packages of subjects for the first half year, so I spent the last couple of days picking out subjects I like and arranging them to fit on only Tuesday and Wednesday and now I've got it all figured out :)
I went through a lot of subjects though. First I wanted to do 3D-modelling and programming, but that didn't work out. Then I considered Astronomy, English proficiency, Ancient cultures, Game design, Ambient interaction (I don't even know what that means), Artificial Intelligence and Chemistry... Sometimes it isn't so great being interested in a lot of stuff :P And all the time I actually wanted to do something more creative! But I'll have plenty of time to draw and make notebooks in my own time now :)
I've chosen English literature, Japanese stories, Worldmyths and Classic literature. I'm so excited! It's just the thing for me. I really love books... And I'll finally have more time to do all the other things I love to do too :)

Another thing that makes me happy: I got the clothbound version of Wuthering Heights from my mother! It's so pretty it makes me want to stroke it and say sweet things to it... Re-reading that I realise it kind of has the same effect on me as a cat...




So with this one I have three books of the Clothbound Classics... The other ones are Pride & Prejudice and A Chrismas Carol. The latter was actually a gift from me to my father, but I am already thinking of some schemes to steal it back when I move out... In my defence: he didn't even read it!


Tomorrow I'm spending the whole day at home, working on my notebooks. I'm really looking forward to it! I'll share some pictures of my hopefully pretty notebooks tomorrow :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...