Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two day holiday: Part 2

So, here's part two of our mini-holiday adventures! You can read  part one below, or click here.

When we were tired of walking around the zoo and I had finished saying goodbye to all the penguins we went to our hotel. It was located in a quite town and it had it's own pool! It was also surrounded by "woods" which consisted of about twenty trees and a large meadow. We walked through it after we had some smoked salmon salad and beef burgers at a pancake restaurant (I know it sounds weird, but it was actually really good! And we had poffertjes for desert) and it was quite lovely. We even saw some hares!

And to make things even better, we saw a hot air balloon! At first it was quite far, but after a while it was floating right above us.




When it had floated past and the people in it stopped waving, I took some pictures of my best/boyfriend :)


My sweet bunny boy :)


We got back to the hotel soon afterwards, where we went for an evening swim before going to bed. Little did I know that the best was yet to come the next day!

I'll post about it tomorrow, or the day after.. :) I've been awake since 6:30 AM and got home at 7:30 PM after a long day of looking at plants, recognizing plants, remembering the latin name of plants, rehearsing the names of plants.. You could say I'm pretty tired.. :)
If you have any crazy stories about plants or about anything else, feel free to share in the comments!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...