Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's been happening?

Well... nothing much.

I've been ill the whole weekend, plus yesterday and today and it doesn't look like it's getting any better :(
So I've just been lying in bed or on the couch all day watching season one of Avatar again. I just don't seem to grow out of that series! I'm probably just very much in touch with my inner child :) But since I haven't had any exciting experiences to talk about (except for eating two apples this week, which is quite something for me, since I normally eat two apples a year) I'll just share some things that made me feel a bit less blegh today :)

Krystin from Sappy Apple did a post about Dear Photograph today. It's a lovely initiative that invites everyone to "take a picture of a picture from the past in the present". I think it's such a great idea! I would really love to take pictures like this myself!




One thing that can always make me smile is pictures of cats, or real cats of course! Being ill suddenly isn't so very bad anymore if you're being smothered in warm, purring kitty love the whole day :)
And this might be the cutest kitten I've ever seen :)


But this is absolutely the best thing I've seen all day! A cat with a hat!
It's actually Kaylah's Doctor Octopus and you can see the whole photoshoot at The Dainty Squid!


That's all for today! I'll be at home again tomorrow so maybe I'll post some happy things again :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...