Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My first handbound journal!

I've finally taken some pictures of my first handmade journal! I've used the things in the package I got for my birthday and it turned out great! If I may say so myself.. 


 I've painted a brown bear taking an evening stroll on the cover :)

 On the back cover I've painted a clouded moon and on the front my name written in the stars :)

 And I kind of need a better camera... This one doesn't take decent pictures unless you're outside and very lucky..


I really like this one and I can't wait to use it! I still have an other one to fill though...

Once I get good enough at bookbinding and can do it a bit faster I'll probably start selling these :)
I've really been inspired by Etsy and all the lovely handmade things you can buy there. I really want to be a part of that community :)

I have a really long weekend coming up and I've planned all kinds of fun things. Well, actually my boyfriend has planned two days of surprises so I have no idea what I'll be doing! I'm really excited though!
And this Saturday my mother and I are celebrating our birthdays together. Yay, more presents! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...