Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birdy birdy

With all the birds outside chirping about spring and warm weather, I thought I'd do a post about some of my favorite bird themed items on Etsy :)

I could totally imagine myself strolling around with this cute sparrow clutch bag :)

And this Chewy the Owl bag is so cute too!

A couple of these colourful bird pillows would look so good on my couch!

This needle felted Mister Barn Owl is just too cute for words!

I'd really like this happy clay crow to watch over my books on my bookshelf :)

My laptop needs this owl sleeve.. And it's just the right size too!

This is one of the cutest plates I've ever seen! And it's even pre-crumbed :)

And last but not least: these supercute penguin magnets! I really have a thing for penguins, even though they don't chirp and they're more associated with cold weather.. They just walk so cute and wobbly :)

I hope you liked my little selection and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...