Monday, May 2, 2011

All of the Animals

Dear everyone,

This will be my blog for everything I like.
You will find posts about art, science, nature, music, photography, cute stuff en many many more things..

This blog is named after a piece of the lyrics of Little Yellow Spider by Devendra Banhart:


It is one of my favorite numbers by him.
My other favorites are:
- Carmensita (with Natalie Portman! and a really absurd bollywood-like movie where Natalie (a.k.a. Princess Carmensita Saplingita) reincarnates as an octopus))
- Santa Maria da Feira (though I have no idea what it is about)
and my absolute favorite of all times:
- Feel just like child

I've just been listening to some of his newer numbers and they seem more "normal" somehow.
I'll let you know what I think of them soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...