Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lazy sunday

I'm having a really nice and lazy sunday, just browsing through shops on Etsy an oohing and ahing at all the pretty things :)
I'll just share some photo's with you today!

First, let me introduce you to Rory! She's the second cat of my family. She was actually named by my father after Rory from Gilmore Girls :)

Like all cats she has a mysterious attraction to boxes..

And look at her yawning all cute!

And right now she is ignoring me thoroughly by sleeping on my bed :)

On one of my trips for Environmental Biology I found a ladybird on my arm.. and it had a heart shaped spot!


And on my way home from the station I saw these two pigeons.

Don't you think they look like they're whispering to eachother!

That's all for now!
I hope everyone is having a nice and lazy sunday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...